For many years Anderson Baillie has campaigned that pubic relations should not operate in isolation but work as an integral and integrated part of the overall communications mix. Rarely, from experience, does this happen.
- Why does the public relations function operate autonomously?
- One size fits all PR or bespoke Audience Relations??
- Audience Relations helps by creating challenge and dialogue?
- Managing Analysts as a channel in harmony with the strategy?
- Developing a structured reference programme by Audience Relations?
- Relations it’s a measurable difference?